“This Gospel of Jesus must be preached, and then the end will come.” That is why we have lights, cameras and a production facility in our church. That is why we spend so much money trying to get the gospel out. We have a mandate! The King said, ‘Do it!’ And today, through satellite and internet, television and radio stations and networks, people can watch, listen to, and download the message from Chattanooga, Tennessee to the ends of the earth.
I believe the Gospel is more powerful than suicide bombers, more powerful than nuclear weapons more powerful than the storm of liberal, political spin. I believe the Gospel is the key, the explosive force that can change the lives of people around the world if we can reach them in time!”
(Ron Phillips from “The Key that Unlocks Destiny,” Feb. 4, 07)
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes… For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” Rom 1:16-17 NKJV
For nearly 30 years through the broadcast mission efforts of Abba’s House Media we have “…proclaimed the excellencies..” by television, radio and now by employing the additional use of the latest methods of communication available in our fast paced world. As a non-profit, prayer and faith driven organization, AHM relies upon partnership with ordinary people as a primary catalyst for accomplishing ministry. With the help of Partners and hands on volunteer support, we are accomplishing much for the Kingdom of God.
Today, AHM is:
- Producing and distributing creative and innovative television ministry programs
- Making daily radio programming available online and through podcasts
- Publishing books and study guides through Abba’s House Publishing
- Teaching through ministry products
- Providing video services through Abba’s House Productions
- Streaming Abba’s House services and conferences live on the web
- Training Media Ministry students through our Internship Program
- Serving at the heart of the local community through Abba’s House Bookstore and Café
- Meeting physical and spiritual needs through mission projects
- Supporting every local ministry endeavor at Abba’s House with marketing, advertising, creative production services and support
While we are pleased to provide excellent ministry offerings for our local church and community, nation and the world, we realize that if revival is not released in our communities and nation, it will never come to the world. We want to be a catalyst for revival and awakening in America. That’s why we unashamedly ask for your support to take the gospel around the world.